Milton Art Center 2023 Summer Art Camp
Empower your young artist this summer with nine themed weeks of arts programming starting June 26 to August 24. Each week has themed program choices of painting, sculpture, clay, printmaking, mixed media, and more.
Weekly themed art programs, Monday–Thursday
- Separate developmental classes for ages 3.9-5 and ages 6-12.
- AM session is 9am–Noon, PM session is 12:30–3:30pm.
- If students are signed up for both AM and PM sessions, they can stay for lunch (free). Bring a nut free lunch and an additional beverage.
- Taught by experienced teaching artists with degrees in the Arts and Education.
- Sessions are outdoors under tents or indoors in the air-conditioned art rooms according to what conditions work best for the class that day.
- The Milton Art Center will be following current Massachusetts recommended guidelines for Covid-19 Health and Safety standards.
Select your age group for Camp details and Registration: