All registrations are taken in the Sawyer registration system. If a class is full at the time of your registration, you can opt to be placed on the waiting list. Registration information and waiver are mandatory for children’s programming. Forms are due at least 2 weeks before your session begins.
Registration, NEW this year:
- Register for 2 or more camps (or siblings) in one checkout and receive a 5% discount.
- Installment payments available, 50% at registration, balance due 4/21.
- ACH payment option available now in addition to credit and debit card payment.
Summer Camp Art Program Withdrawal & Refunds:
- Prior to May 1, 2023, withdrawals will be fully refunded minus a $40 administrative fee.
- Registrations withdrawn after May 1, 2023 will not be refunded; they will be credited towards another summer camp if there is an opening or towards classes during the next year.
- If you would like to switch your camp, contact email@example.com and we will arrange if there is room available.
- You can sell/gift your seat to another student; you are responsible for notifying us with the new student’s email address ASAP.
- If cause for withdrawal is due to an unexpected medical condition, death in the immediate family or unexpected financial hardship, we may refund with documentation.
- The Milton Art Center reserves the right to cancel or reschedule camps due to low enrollment or other considerations.
Art Class Withdrawal & Refunds:
- A full refund, minus the $40 administrative fee, will be given if withdrawing fourteen days or more before class starts.
- A partial 50% refund will be given if withdrawals happen less than 7 days before the start of class.
- Workshops and ticketed events under $40 are non-refundable. We suggest you sell or gift your ticket to another student/person. The new student is responsible for registering their name by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival.
- No refunds after classes begin.
- No partial refunds, pro-rated or make-up classes are offered for student absence or scheduling conflicts.
- If you would like to switch classes, we can accommodate if there is room in the class. If a teacher needs to cancel a class from illness, etc. there will be a scheduled make up class.
- We are not responsible for class materials purchased for a cancelled class due to low enrollment.
Refund Policies for Online Classes
- Full refunds minus a $20 administrative fee for any withdrawals up to 7 days before the class starts.
- No refunds from cancellations within 12 hours of the start of class.
- You can sell/ gift your seat to another student; you are responsible for notifying us with the new student’s email address ASAP.
- The Milton Art Center reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment or other considerations.
- If you would like to switch classes and there is room in the class, we can accommodate.
- If a teacher needs to cancel a class from illness, etc. there will be a scheduled make up class.
You will receive a receipt by email when your registration is processed.
The Milton Art Center reserves the right to substitute instructors and cancel classes with a full refund if enrollment is insufficient to run the class. Classes cancelled due to teacher absence or weather will be made up at the end of the term, or at a mutually agreed upon time.
The Milton Art Center’s nonprofit mission, "to educate, encourage and empower all in our community to recognize the importance of the arts in our daily life," offers scholarships for children on the basis of financial need and interest in the arts. Scholarships are prioritized for residents of Milton and surrounding communities. To accommodate the maximum number of children, scholarships are limited to one session, with exceptions.
We thank the Copeland Family Foundation for their financial support of scholarships at the MAC and welcome donations to our camp scholarship fund. If you have questions, email email@example.com. Scholarship form below.
All supplies are included in children’s classes and camps. Adult classes will be given a materials list by the instructor.
Late Pickup Fee:
Our teachers have other obligations when class ends. If a parent/guardian is habitually late to pick up their child the parent/guardian will be invoiced a late pickup fee of $10 for the first 10 minutes, with an additional $5 fee added for each increment of 5 minutes.
In order to preserve a positive learning experience for all, the Milton Art Center reserves the right to dismiss any student for inappropriate behavior.
Modifications & Accommodations:
Students or parents are responsible for communicating about medical conditions, allergies, learning styles, social needs, or other special circumstances that may impact a student's participation or enjoyment in the program.
All medication and labeled epi-pens are to be supplied by parent/guardian at the beginning of the class session and picked up by the guardian at the end of the session.
The Milton Art Center classes are sometimes videoed or photographed for marketing purposes and publicity in web pages, brochure, newspapers, and social media. Permission to be included in publicity is implied by enrollment. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to be included in publicity.
Clay Work Pick-Up:
Clay classes and camps require clay piece pick-up two weeks following the end of the class/camp. The teacher will email you when the work is ready for pickup. We now have a box outside that you can access if you cannot pick up at the scheduled time. We ask that student/parent/guardian pick up any clay work within two weeks of being notified. The Milton Art Center is not responsible for any clay work that has not been picked up after those two weeks.